Monday, August 9, 2010

Live, Love, Yoga & Real Estate

I think I'm going to rename this blog, "Live, Love, Yoga, Real Estate." It kind of goes hand in hand with my old "mind, body & business" motto. I've grown a lot since then though, and I'm much more than just mind, body and business these days. I'm also spirit, love, health and laughter. On a side note, I really wish I could add music to this blog. I have a great Muse song playing in the background, and it sets the mood perfectly. Anyway, not to digress, I am changing things. I'm not just going to do what I think everybody else wants me to do. I'm going to try being me for a change. I started this blog to be purely business related. But, then I got bored. I'm much more than just that, so now I'm just going to post whatever moves me at each moment. Don't worry, there will be plenty of real estate updates, but lots of other stuff, too. And yes, I'm going to add yoga into the equation. This may or may not work, but my next question is for who? My potential prospective clients? Well, being that I have 3 followers so far and one is my husband (and I've probably had this blog for about a year), I'm not sure what I've been doing up to this point has been working so well. So, now I'm just going to have fun, and make this a true Web Log. I'll say this in advance, if I offend anyone ever...view something else. Finally, if anyone is ever looking for a different kind of Realtor, give me a call: 949-922-1708.

No comments:

Post a Comment