Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!

My listing at 526 Riverside is now ONLY $1,999,999. This is unbelievable. This property was originally listed at 3 million dollars! This home is now priced lower than the bank owned distress sales. This property boasts over 6,075 square feet of living space, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, and it's located in the highly desirable enclave of Newport Heights. It will be held open every Saturday from 11 am - 3 pm. Please stop by, take a look, and make us an offer.


526 Riverside Ave
Newport Beach, CA 92663




On a more personal note:  after taking a short break from real estate, I'm diving back in head first. Only this time, I'm wearing protective eye wear, ear plugs, and a wet suit. I'm doing it differently. I plan on taking everything I know and that I've learned throughout the years and integrating it into everything that I do. I will make real estate work for me instead of me working for real estate. Most of all, it's got to be fun, because if it's not, I won't do it. I believe that the work you do can be very fulfilling. Once it stops being fulfilling, then something's got to change. Even the best job in the world can become cumbersome if you're not careful. Part time, I teach yoga (my dream job), but even that can feel like work sometimes. This time around, I want all of my work to feel less like work, and I plan on making this happen by setting boundaries. I'm not going to go into much detail about this, but so far so good. I'm smiling a lot lately. I hope you do, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment